Purchase Bank Guarantee (BG)
Obtain Your Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) Today!
INSTRUMENT & SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
Man Global Investments Ltd is involved in providing of several types of financial instruments to clients in need of recourse collateral, non-recourse collateral or credit-enhancement. We can arrange issuance of financial instruments on behalf of our Client from Major North American, European and international banks.
Purchase of Bank Guarantee (BG)
Our Owned Bank Guarantee is issued by World Top 100 Banks, we use the Bank SWIFT Network to have clients Owned Bank Guarantees (BG) delivered Bank to Bank using SWIFT MT799 followed by SWIFT MT760.
Client Deposits are 100% Protected with 2 Levels of Protection
We value our relationships with our clients so much that ALL CLIENT DEPOSITS receive 2 Tiers of Protection which are:
- Two Percent (2%) Non Performance Penalty
- Deposit Refund Protection Program (all of our agreement’s are bank endorsed).
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank become responsible for all payment and guaranteed the full transaction.
The Deposit Refund Protection Program Guarantees clients Deposits are 100% Safe.
14 Massive Advantages when Buying a Bank Guarantee (BG) from us!
- Program operated with Bank Guarantees from Top 100 World Banks
- Bank Guarantees (BG) are available in both USD or Euro Currencies, pay in USD we Issue in USD, Pay in Euro, we issue in Euro
- Low Purchase Rate of 48+2 (50% Total) or 33 +2 (35% Total) for Non Rated Bank.
- 5 Days to Complete Full Payment after Delivery of MT760 to your Bank.
- MT799 Pre advice Included with Bank Guarantee (BG) Delivery
- Your Payment is Protected (all of our agreement’s are bank endorsed).
- No Personal or Corporate Credit Checks
- No Project Documentation Required
- LOI Signed within 24 Hours of being completed and returned to us
- Simple Delivery of MT760 direct to your Bank.
- Up to 1.5% Commission Paid to Brokers
- All Bank Guarantees (BG) are Fresh Cut specifically for each Client
- 2% Non-Performance Penalty in All agreements
- Your Deposit is 100% Protected, Provider Bank Endorsed the agreement ensuring the Clients payment.
Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) Deposit Requirements:
- 10M to 250M BG – $250,000
- 250M to 500M BG – $500,000
Prices in USD
Dual Financial Requirements:
When Purchasing an Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) clients must meet two financial requirements:
- Clients MUST be able to pay the above Deposit to have the BG Delivered to their bank.
- Clients MUST be able provide a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) proving they have the funds in their account currently to pay for the 48+2 cost of the BG when it is delivered.
These two important criteria are Non Negotiable!
Estimated Completion Time:
- The SWIFT MT760 is Delivered 2 Days after the Issuing and Receiving Banks exchange MT799s.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Always 100% Protected & Respected
- Healthy Commissions Paid
- Be Direct to the Finance Source, NOT in a Broker Chain!
Closing Process – SWIFT
1. Provider and Beneficiary execute, sign and initiate this Letter of Intent / Memorandum of Understanding, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.
2. One Banking day the Provider Bank Endorsed this agreement ensuring the Beneficiaries payment for the:
* Swift Transmission (MT799 and MT760)
* Portfolio Reservation Cost (MT760)
* Beneficiary Verification
* Bank Delivery Coordinates Compliance Assessment
3. Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of $/€__________ (________ Thousand USD/EUROS) by wire transfer to the Providers provided receiving bank coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
4. Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Guarantee for the Beneficiary and schedule it delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank.
5. Within ten (10) banking days Provider sends MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Receiver’s bank asking “Are you ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Guarantee, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
6. Within three (3) banking days thereafter Receiver’s Bank sends a MT799 to Provider’s bank “Yes, Confirmed, we are ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with Bank Guarantee, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Beneficiary shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Provider by email).
7. Within three (3) banking days thereafter, Provider Bank shall send the Bank Guarantee by SWIFT MT760. (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT760 to the Beneficiary by email).
8. The Receiver’s bank receives, confirms and verifies the MT760 Bank Guarantee and the Receiver Bank pays within five (5) calendar days to Provider the amount of 16% Face Value + 2% consultancy fees/commissions, as per the Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA).
9. Should Receiver default to pay the payment to the Sender and the Intermediaries fees as agreed in this Confidential Agreement within allowed number of days after receipt of SWIFT MT760, Provider shall instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the Bank Guarantee thereby forcing the Receiver’s bank to return the SWIFT MT760 Bank Guarantee to the issuing Bank and any payment made by the beneficiary is considered non-refundable.
10. Providers bank, within seven (7) banking days of receipt of full payment for the Bank Guarantees, sends the hard copy original Bank GuaranteeS to the Beneficiary’s Bank by bank-bonded courier.
11. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.
- Download the Bank Guarantee Application Below
- Complete all pages of the Bank Guarantee Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients that comply with our required Client Standards, accurately and correctly complete the Application with Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
- Rejected Standard:
- Any Bank Guarantee that is required to be delivered to a Provider on our Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument Providers List.
- Any Bank Guarantee application where the client cannot or does not want to pay the required Deposit.
- Any Bank Guarantee application that does not include a completed Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
- Our Bank Guarantees delivery service is Non Negotiable. We do not change the terms, structure, delivery procedures or prices of this service.
- We no not offer FREE Bank Guarantees or allow clients to pay for the Bank Guarantees after the MT760 has been received. If the Bank is not paid to send the Bank Guarantee or Confirmation of Payment guaranteeing the full payment of the Bank Guarantee via Bank-to-Bank, then no Bank Guarantee will ever be sent or delivered. Banks simply do not work for FREE or on the hope that after they deliver a Bank Guarantee by MT760 the client may pay them.
- When you Purchase a Bank Guarantee, the client must provide a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) as detailed in the Application below, if BCL is not provided the application will be declined automatically.