Leasing Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
INSTRUMENT & SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
Obtain Your Leased SBLC Today!
Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) can be used for a whole variety of purposes. They are used in trade finance, global finance, project finance, credit enhancement, and so on. Getting access to these cash accounts is another matter. In today’s financial climate it is near impossible for small to medium businesses to get access to large investor cash funds needed in transactions requiring an SBLC.
There is another way: Leased SBLC. Most persons at financial institutions do not understand the nature of leased SBLCs. However, banking institutions utilize the principles of financial asset leasing quite frequently and have for some time.
The concept is simple. Gain access to another party’s cash-backed leased SBLC for a fee or other consideration for a set term. Once the term is up the account is either returned to the original asset holder or it is extended for another term.
Either the asset holder does a joint ownership with the borrower, or the instrument is transferred in ownership outright during the leased SBLC term. This way there is no issue with the ownership of the account.
During the term of the leased SBLC, the bank asset is made available with all the same rights of an account holder. For all legal purposes intended, the new owner may be allowed to lien, encumber, monetize, collateralize, and use the cash account as security.
Our Leased Standby Letter of Credit is issued by World Top 100 Banks, we use the Bank SWIFT Network to have clients Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) delivered Bank to Bank using SWIFT MT799 followed by SWIFT MT760.
Client Deposits are 100% Protected with 2 Levels of Protection
We value our relationships with our clients so much that ALL CLIENT DEPOSITS receive 2 Tiers of Protection which are:
- Two Percent (2%) Non Performance Penalty
- Deposit Refund Protection Program (all of our agreement’s are bank endorsed).
- When a bank endorsed an agreement, the bank become responsible for all payment and guaranteed the full transaction.
The Deposit Refund Protection Program Guarantees clients Deposits are 100% Safe.
14 Massive Advantages when Buying a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us!
- Program operated with Standby Letter of Credit from Top 100 World Banks
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) are available in both USD or Euro Currencies, pay in USD we Issue in USD, Pay in Euro, we issue in Euro
- Low Leasing Rate of 16+2 (18% Total) or 10+2 (12% Total) for Non Rated Bank.
- 5 Days to Complete Full Payment after Delivery of MT760 to your Bank.
- MT799 Pre advice Included with Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Delivery
- Your Deposit are 100% Protected (all of our agreement’s are bank endorsed).
- No Personal or Corporate Credit Checks
- No Project Documentation Required
- LOI Signed within 24 Hours of being completed and returned to us
- Simple Delivery of MT760 direct to your Bank.
- Up to 1.5% Commission Paid to Brokers
- All Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) are Fresh Cut specifically for each Client
- 2% Non-Performance Penalty in All agreements
- Your Deposit is 100% Protected, Provider Bank Endorsed the agreement ensuring the Clients payment.
Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Deposit Requirements:
- 10M to 250M SBLC – $250,000
- 250M to 500M SBLC – $500,000
Prices in USDNote: If you Do NOT have Deposit Funds and want a FREE SBLC Click Here!
Estimated Completion Time:
- The SWIFT MT760 is Delivered 2 Days after the Issuing and Receiving Banks exchange MT799s.
Brokers & Consultants:
- Always 100% Protected & Respected
- Healthy Commissions Paid
- Be Direct to the Finance Source, NOT in a Broker Chain!
Closing Process – SWIFT
1. Provider and Beneficiary execute, sign and initiate this Letter of Intent / Memorandum of Understanding, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.
2. One Banking day the Provider Bank Endorsed this agreement ensuring the Beneficiaries payment for the:
* Swift Transmission (MT799 and MT760)
* Portfolio Reservation Cost (MT760)
* Beneficiary Verification
* Bank Delivery Coordinates Compliance Assessment
3. Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of $/€__________ (________ Thousand USD/EUROS) by wire transfer to the Providers provided receiving bank coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
4. Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the SBLCs for the Beneficiary and schedule it delivery to the Beneficiaries Bank.
5. Within ten (10) banking days Provider sends MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Receiver’s bank asking “Are you ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with SBLC, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Beneficiary by email).
6. Within three (3) banking days thereafter Receiver’s Bank sends a MT799 to Provider’s bank “Yes, Confirmed, we are ready to receive SWIFT MT760 with SBLC, verify and pay by SWIFT MT103 in five (5) calendar days according to Transaction Code No. _______________?” (Beneficiary shall provide a copy of said MT799 to the Provider by email).
7. Within three (3) banking days thereafter, Provider Bank shall send the SBLC by SWIFT MT760. (Provider shall provide a copy of said MT760 to the Beneficiary by email).
8. The Receiver’s bank receives, confirms and verifies the MT760 SBLC and the Receiver Bank pays within five (5) calendar days to Provider the amount of 16% Face Value + 2% consultancy fees/commissions, as per the Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA).
9. Should Receiver default to pay the payment to the Sender and the Intermediaries fees as agreed in this Confidential Agreement within allowed number of days after receipt of SWIFT MT760, Provider shall instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the SBLC thereby forcing the Receiver’s bank to return the SWIFT MT760 SBLC to the issuing Bank and any payment made by the beneficiary is considered non-refundable.
10. Providers bank, within seven (7) banking days of receipt of full payment for the SBLCs, sends the hard copy original SBLCS to the Beneficiary’s Bank by bank-bonded courier.
11. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.
Important: Our contracts also include the purchaser returning the Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the Issuing bank 15 days prior to the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) expiration. This is a critical requirement of all Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC).
- Download the SBLC Application Below
- Complete all pages of the SBLC Application and email it to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: Clients that comply with our required Client Standards, accurately and correctly complete the Application.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any SBLC that is required to be delivered to a Provider on our Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument Providers List.
- Any SBLC application where the client cannot or does not want to pay the required Deposit.
- Our SBLCs delivery service is Non Negotiable. We do not change the terms, structure, delivery procedures or prices of this service.
- We no not offer FREE SBLCs or allow clients to pay for the SBLCs after the MT760 has been received. If the Bank is not paid to send the SBLC or Confirmation of Payment guaranteeing the full payment of the SBLC via Bank-to-Bank, then no SBLC will ever be sent or delivered. Banks simply do not work for FREE or on the hope that after they deliver a Bank Guarantee by MT760 the client may pay them.
Download the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) – Leased Application Here!